Leading-Edge Materials and Engineering Know-How... Transformers that Perform!
We provide efficient transformers for a wide range of industries, from high tech to industrial. From concept through delivery, we collaborate with our customers to minimize risk and provide carefully constructed transformers with fine attention to specification. Our reliable, innovative designs are all backed with a 5 year warranty.
Need a bit more info before sending us your specs? Learn more about our Capabilities.
Transformers That Perform
State-of-the-art materials, expert design capability and world-class manufacturing
- Power: From mW to 50kVA @ 60Hz or up to 200kVA @ 20kHz (typical)
- Working Voltage up to 15kV (depending on frequency); multiple stages possible for higher outputs
- Frequency: 25Hz to 500kHz (typical)
- Temperature Class to 220C (155C / Class F typical)
- Weight: 0.06 oz / 1g to 550 lbs / 250kg
- Multiple taps as required
- Dielectric Strength (hipot) to 30kVac or 20kVdc
- Parts can be vacuum varnished or molded with a variety of hard or soft encapsulant materials with thermal conductivity.
- Wire sizes from 1-45 AWG or Copper Foil to 0.050in thick (in multiple layers for higher current); Litz wire for higher frequency
- Regulation to specification
- Manufactured using all known state-of-the-art magnetic core materials, including but not limited to electrical grade steel laminations, ferrites & powdered iron, nickel-iron alloy, iron amorphous metal strip-wound cores, nanocrystalline cores and small toroids.
- Antifungal and non-nutrient coatings available
- Corrosion resistant coatings & platings available
- Standard or custom terminations & leads
- Mounting Configurations: pcb-mount (horizontal or vertical), custom or standard brackets or stacked configurations
- Designed to meet CSA & UL (safety) or MIL PRF 27 (aerospace / military) requirements upon request
- MIL PRF 27 Grade 5 & 6 encapsulation available