Leading-Edge Materials and Engineering Know-How... Transformers that Perform!
We provide efficient transformers for a wide range of industries, from high tech to industrial. From concept through delivery, we collaborate with our customers to minimize risk and provide carefully constructed transformers with fine attention to specification. Our reliable, innovative designs are all backed with a 5 year warranty.
Need a bit more info before sending us your specs? Learn more about our Capabilities.
Transformers That Perform
State-of-the-art materials, expert design capability and world-class manufacturing
- Frequency: 25Hz to 500kHz
- Voltage up to 6kV; multiple stages possible for higher outputs
- Power: mW to 40kVA @ 60Hz or 200kVA at 20kHz (typical)
- Temperature Class to 220C (155C / Class F typical)
- Weight: 0.06 oz / 1g to 550 lbs / 250kg
- Multiple taps as required
- Dielectric Strength (hipot) to 30kVac or 20kVdc
- MIL PRF 27 Grades 5 or 6 encapsulation available
- Parts can be vacuum varnished or molded with a variety of hard or soft encapsulant materials with thermal conductivity.
- Wire sizes from 1-45 AWG or Copper Foil to 0.050 thick (in multiple layers for higher current); Litz wire for higher frequency
- Designed to meet CSA & UL (safety) or MIL PRF 27 (aerospace / military) requirements as specified
- Regulation to specification
- All known state-of-the-art magnetic core materials
- Antifungal and non-nutrient coatings available
- Corrosion resistant coatings & platings available
- Standard or custom terminations & leads
- Mounting Configurations: pcb mount (horizontal or vertical), custom or standard brackets or stacked configurations