Tailored For Your Specific Need
Our Pulse Transformers are used in numerous applications including triac triggering and high voltage pulse applications up to 15 kV output. Specify your rise time, overshoot, droop, pulse width, repetition rate, and E Craftsmen will design the optimal Pulse Transformer to meet your needs.
Example Types of Pulse Transformers
- Radar Pulse
Designed and Built For A Perfect Fit
Just specify your rise time, overshoot, droop, pulse width, repetition rate!
- Output to 15kV
- Dielectric to 30kVac or 20kVdc
- Frequencies to 500kHz
- Temperature Class to 220C
- Weight from
- Standard or custom terminations & leads
- Mounting Configurations: pcb mount; customized brackets; channel frames; standard L-brackets or stacked configurations
- Wire sizes from 1 to 45 AWG or Copper Foil to 0.050 thick
- MIL PRF 27 Grade 5 & 6 encapsulation
- Designed to meet MIL-PRF-27 requirements