Magnetics designed to meet your unique, high-risk specifications
Whether you need a custom solution or a simple build-to-print, we have the design skills and manufacturing know-how to turn your demanding specification into a precision component that works right, the first time. Our reliable, innovative designs are all backed with a 5 year warranty.
Need a bit more info before sending us your specs? Learn more about our Capabilities or the Importance of Identifying Harmonic Content.
Built To Your Specifications
We work with you to build a component that fits your need perfectly.
- Frequency: 25Hz to 500kHz
- Inductance: uH to H
- Currents to 1100A nominal, ac or dc
- AC Ripple Current accommodated to specification
- Temperature Class to 220C (155C / Class F typical)
- Weight: 0.06 oz / 1g to 550 lbs / 250kg
- Multiple taps as needed
- Dielectric Strength (hipot) to 30kVac or 20kVdc
- MIL PRF 27 Grades 5 or 6 encapsulation available
- Wire sizes from 1-45 AWG or Copper Foil to 0.050 thick (in multiple layers for higher current); Litz wire for higher frequency
- Designed to meet CSA & UL (safety) or MIL PRF 27 (aerospace / military) requirements as specified
- Parts can be vacuum varnished or molded with a variety of hard or soft encapsulant materials with thermal conductivity.
- Regulation to specification
- All known state-of-the-art magnetic core materials (including but not limited to electrical grade steel laminations, ferrites, nickel-iron alloy and amorphos metal strip-wound cores)
- Antifungal and non-nutrient coatings available
- Corrosion resistant coatings & platings available
- Standard or custom terminations & leads
- Mounting Configurations: pcb mount (horizontal or vertical), custom or standard brackets or stacked configurations