Who We Are - Our Story
Since 1956, E Craftsmen Corporation (formerly Electronic Craftsmen) has earned a reputation for innovation, superior quality and process excellence. At our 23,000 sq ft facility in Waterloo, Ontario (Canada), we design & build a broad range of specialty and custom transformers, inductors, chokes and reactors for use in power electronics applications.
Our customers are primarily low-volume, high-mix OEM's and Tier 1&2 suppliers involved in Aerospace, Communications, Induction Heating, Transportation, Lighting, Charging, Mining and Green Technologies to mention just a few. We work closely with both our customers and our suppliers to minimize risk and provide superior products with guaranteed results.
Today's emerging technologies have constantly evolving design & manufacturing challenges. At E Craftsmen we develop custom magnetics for programs that need experienced, creative solutions.
- Rapid turn-around to requests
- Safety-Stock & Lean Replenishment programs
- Network of long-term trusted suppliers
- Build-to-print, optimized or complete custom designs
- A “whatever it takes” approach to fulfill your evolving needs
- Supplying innovative magnetics since 1956
- Long-term relationships with leading OEM, Tier 1 and 2 partners
- 100% production inspection - detailed Certificates of Conformance
- AS9100 (Aerospace) and IS09001 Registered Quality Systems
- Guaranteed results – 5 year Warranty
- Cost-effective, expertly-made magnetics for complex specifications
- Optimized performance - lower losses, reduced weight, cooler operation
- Collaborative and supportive design approach
- Innovative designs at no cost
- Low volume production in-house or high-volume using offshore partnerships
Engineering & Manufacturing Expertise
Our designers have the know-how to turn your complex requirement into a high-performance solution.