Electronic Craftsmen is pleased to announce we are continuing our 4-day work week pilot this summer.
Some preliminary results from our pilot include:
- We were able to attract and recruit several new, talented team-members
- Staff retention, attendance, and efficiencies have all improved substantially
- We were able to hit our Sales Revenue target ahead of schedule
We continue to work on some other factors, before evaluating whether we can make this change permanent.
- Electronic Craftsmen will be participating in a 4-day workweek pilot until September 30, 2023.
- During this trial period, Employees will be working 32 hours per week while being paid for 40.
- We are hoping to see an improvement in Employee moral, retention, and recruitment while maintaining our commitment to exceptional customer service and quality.
- If the experiment is a success, we will TRANSFORM ourselves into a permanent 4-day workweek organization.
All new employees hired this summer will participate in the pilot. Check out our Career Page for current openings.