Designs To Suit Almost Any Application...
"Slim Line"... Designed For LED Lighting!
Popular "Stock" low-profile step-down autotransformers for use with conventional and LED auto-ranging drivers & supplies (e.g. 100-277 volt). UL Approved for both Canada & US. Open types for internal mount (mounting brackets optional) or Enclosed types for external-mount applications.
- 347-240V @ 50W, 100W or 240W
- 347-120V @ 25W, 60W or 125W
- 480-240V @ 35W, 75W or 170W
Check out the "Slim-Line" 347V and 480V Autotransformer Models and Specs
Other Custom Designed Configurations of 347V, 480V and 600V Step-Down Transformers
- 347V, 480V and 600V Autotransformers
- 347V, 480V and 600V Isolation Transformers
- 347V, 480V and 600V Lighting and LED Driver Step-Down Transformers
Transformers That Perform!
Superior materials, robust designs, world-class manufacturing!
347V, 480V & 600V Step-Down Transformer Capabilities at Electronic Craftsmen
- Frequency 60Hz (standard for Canada & US)
- Power to 5kVA
- Temperature Class to 220C (155C / Class F typical)
- Weight: 0.06 oz / 1g to 550 lbs / 250kg
- Multiple taps as required
- Dielectric Strength (hipot) to 30kVac or 20kVdc
- Parts can be vacuum varnished or molded with a variety of hard or soft encapsulant materials with thermal conductivity.
- Wire sizes from 1-45 AWG or Copper Foil to 0.050in thick (in multiple layers for higher current); Litz wire for higher frequency
- Regulation to specification
- Manufactured using all known state-of-the-art magnetic core materials, including but not limited to
electrical grade steel laminations, ferrites & powdered iron, nickel-iron alloy, iron amorphous
metal strip-wound cores, nanocrystalline cores and small toroids.
- Antifungal and non-nutrient coatings available
- Corrosion resistant coatings & platings available
- Standard or custom terminations & leads
- Mounting Configurations: pcb-mount (horizontal or vertical), custom or standard brackets or stacked
- Designed to meet CSA & UL (safety) or MIL PRF 27 (aerospace / military) requirements upon request
- MIL PRF 27 Grade 5 & 6 encapsulation available