Crafting Industry Solutions
Highly engineered products developed to meet complex customer specifications. Materials and methods are uniquely selected to maximize performance and reduce costs. We work collaboratively with you to create optimal solutions to demanding requirements.
Example Types of Specialty Transformers
- Encapsulated / Molded / Potted*
- High Voltage (to 25kV)
- Battery Charging
- Potential (voltage measurement)
- Transformer assemblies (with wire harnesses, circuit boards, discrete components)
* Note: Almost any magnetic component can be Grade 5 molded (sealed). We use a wide selection of 2-part epoxy, RTV and/or other silicone materials.
Have A Unique Requirement?
We design and manufacture custom components that will solve your most difficult performance challenges.
- Up to 15kV working voltage
- Multiple taps available
- Dielectric to 30kVac or 20kVdc
- Power to 50kVA
- Frequencies 50Hz to 500kHz
- Temperature Class to 220C
- Weight from 0.1 to over 500 lbs
- Standard or custom terminations & leads
- Mounting Configurations: pcb mount; customized brackets; channel frames; standard L-brackets or stacked configurations
- Wire sizes from 1 to 45 AWG or Copper Foil to 0.050 thick
- Designed to meet CSA & UL safety requirements (upon request)
- MIL PRF 27 Grade 5 & 6 encapsulation
- Designed to meet MIL-PRF-27 requirements