E Craftsmen is pleased to announce renewal of membership with the Ontario Aerospace Council. The OAC is a not-for-profit, non-share capital corporation governed by a Board of Directors representing all segments of the Ontario aerospace industry.
Their purpose is to bolster the position and performance of the Ontario Aerospace industry, focusing on facilitating work by the industry in six key areas:
- To assertively evolve strategies for the industry.
- Carrying out strategic initiatives in:
- Market Opportunities
- Technology Development and Commercialization
- Supply Network Performance
- Workplace Knowledge and Skills
- Access to Financing
- Working with small and medium sized enterprises to meet their particular business requirements.
- Building stronger recognition for Ontario's aerospace industry by provincial and national governments.
- Guiding the Provincial government on aerospace issues and priorities.
- Enhancing the market profile of the Ontario aerospace industry in global aerospace.
For further information, go to https://theoac.ca