E Craftsmen is on the lookout for a permanent, full-time Electrical Test Technician to work in our Quality Control department. This position offers a wide variety of responsibilities over a continually changing & diverse product line. A competitive hourly rate is complemented by a full company paid benefits program.
Primary Role and Responsibilities
- Electrical testing and troubleshooting of transformers, inductors, & chokes
- Visual inspection including dimensional requirements, damage, and workmanship issues
- Use of electrical test equipment (Multi-Meters, Oscilloscopes, Power supplies) and electrical HIPOT equipment producing up to 20KVDC of potential
- Use of measuring equipment (Vernier Calipers, Micro meters, rulers)
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to read and understand product specifications, customer and regulatory requirements
- Able to develop and maintain good working relationships with teammates by providing explanation and guidance to operators in matters of Non-Conformance
- Recognize continuous improvement processes and participate in improvement projects
- Preparation of inspection and test reports and Non-Conforming documentation within an AS9100 (Aerospace) and IS09001 environment
- Must have good organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Safety-minded at all times
Education & Qualifications
- An Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technician diploma or a combination of education and experience in a related electrical field
- Quality assurance experience (desirable)
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to sit, stand for 8 hours per day
- Lift up to 40 Lbs.
E Craftsmen Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send your application to:
Justine Redfearn, Recruitment
Phone: (519) 884-2210 Ext. 217
Fax: (519) 884-2211